Welcome new members! We hope you have a rewarding experience in SGNA. Please take advantage of every available opportunity!
New Members we gained in the fall for 2017:
- Sarah Cole – East Division-Knoxville
- Kimberly Campbell – East Division-Knoxville
- Patti McKeown – West Division
- Michelle Watts – West Division
- Trena Bray – Middle Division
- Debra Grooms – Middle Division
- Dede Wright – Middle Division
- Pamela Putman – Middle Division
- Lana Slaten – Middle Division
A new membership roster will be out soon! Check back to see who else has joined SGNA!
Newly Certified/Recertified: Coming soon!
5 Year Members
- Robin Brown – East Division
- Rhonda Clark – East Division
- Alicia Hurt – West Division
10 Year Members
- Patricia Hammond – East Division
- Jo Ellen Moore – East Division
20 Year Members
- Mike Travis – East Division
31 Year Member, John Trocino, of the AmSurg Corporation in Nashville!
Congratulations on your Membership Milestones! Keep leading the way for others!
Promotions, Awards, Graduations:
Awards at Vanderbilt Medical Center-Gastroenterology Department-At the annual Christmas luncheon recently several awards were handed out to some folks we know here at TSGNA! The Most Outstanding Nurse Award went to Karen King. Karen spoke to us last fall at our Annual Course. We remember her for the presentation entitled “Expand Your GI Knowledge With Manometry and pH Testing”. The Most Outstanding Technician Award went to Lasharlee Pearson, who was a member of the Program Planning Committee last year for that same Annual Course in Nashville. Congratulations also to Anthony Holmes, who was awarded The Outstanding Transporter Award.
SGNA, TSGNA, ABCGN Scholarship Winners:
Please send your information regarding awards, scholarships, graduations, promotions, or any other good news you want to share to firstname.lastname@example.org.